Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm so excited!!!

I must admit that it's a bit of a bummer being on bedrest. I know that you might think that laying around, doing absolutely nothing sounds pretty appealing, but after a month of barely moving, with little contact with the outside world, it gets really old! I have a huge list of things I'd love to do - get my hair cut, take Jesse to the beach, I'd even clean the bathrooms if I could... I know it will be worth it in the end, and so far it's paid off! Tomorrow I'll be 30 weeks pregnant!!! HOORAY!!!

While I've been on bedrest so far, I've tried my very hardest to keep busy. I've watched a lot of movies and tv series thanks to Netflix, napped, knit a bunch, felted and set up shop on etsy, and entered a squirrel-making contest at the Brooklyn General. Remember this little guy?
Well, he won honorable mention! (See him? He's all the way on the right.)
I received a lovely gift certificate to Brooklyn General (which I cannot wait to spend on their delicious assortment of fabric and yarn)!  And to make matters even better, my little grey squirrel found a new, permanent home in Brooklyn, New York.  I'm just so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I love that little squirrel. Amy, you are so talented. And I'm so happy that Albert found a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome, but how on earth did you find a squirrel making contest? haha. very niche.

    ReplyDelete