Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Bag for Everything


While I'm on bedrest, the sweet stay-at-home-Mommas from our church have volunteered to watch Jesse during the week. Every day holds the promise of a new adventure for the boy - the beach, a new pool, dress-up, trips to the library, napping in a tent, new toys to play with... Jesse loves playing with his friends, but he always wants to bring something from home with him. I whipped up this little bag for him in about and hour using this tutorial (plus I added a pocket) so he can bring his little treasures with him wherever he goes. (Please forgive the terrible picture! It's much cuter in person!)

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, Amy. What a great idea! Thanks for the tutorial. I'll definitely have to try that. I've been meaning to make myself some grocery bags for the longest time, and I think this would be perfect. And I love the fabric they use. Is Jesse's tote reversible?

    ReplyDelete